Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 54

Artsy Adventure:

There is a little story that goes along with this pic...
If you haven't noticed I have been lazy with my pictures lately and have been skipping a few days here and there, so on Friday I told myself I had to make this one artsy and get out of my comfort zone a little bit.  I decided to drive past my apartment a little ways (I live on the out skirts of town so everything past me is basically farm land).  I came across this random red building, thought it looked like it could be a rugid picture.  So I pull over, take one photo, then see a shadow start to creep up on me.  (Mind you I am kind of in the middle of no where).  I turn around and there is a very large bull dog just staring at me.  My hear starts racing.  I quickly walk to my car trying not to startle the thing.  After a minute or so it finally leaves, so I lock the doors and drive away.
So much for going out of my way...I put my life in danger.  At least I got a good picture out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment