Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 323

In N' Out:

This was such a glorious day!!!  Those who know me well know that one of the hardest parts about living in TX is that I have had to go on with life without a deliciously fresh burger, perfectly salted french fries that are the perfect consistency, and the incredible blend of chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry shake....yes I am talking about In N' Out.  To my pleasant surprise, I discovered that in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, in the past few months they got 9 In N' Out Restaurants.  So when my roommate invited me to go along with her for a free ride to Fort Worth so she could go to a wedding, I instantly jumped on the opportunity just so I could delight my taste buds with In N' Out for the first time in 5 months!!!!!!  It was incredible, and yes I was the weirdo taking pictures of my food!

(Sorry for the bad picture quality, but this was taken from m phone, I wasn't about to pull out my actual camera)

October 22, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment