Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 123

Car problems:

If you haven't noticed, my Day 123 and 122 are in the opposite order.  There is a story to that.  On Day 122 I went out for a little Saturday evening drive to find something cool to photograph.  Well instead of getting a great pic my car overheated.  To say the least I headed home.
Day 123 I was on my way to get my car fixed when it over heated again.  So this is a pic of the parking lot I sat in for 1hr 30min waiting for my tow truck.  It was not a fun situation and pretty boring.  I found a US map in my car that entertained me for a majority of that time.  Thankfully I had my camera.  I thought about taking a pic of my car on the tow truck but I figured the guy would of thought I was weird so this is what I got.

April 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment