Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 135

Lately I have not had much inspiration or have been in the mood to take some cool photographs (or any photo for that matter).  I have been slacking.  I completely apologize for that.  I went into this challenge with the hopes of becoming a better photographer, to refocus my eye on finding beauty in the simple things, and just to give myself something to look forward to everyday.  But lately that just has not been working.  Life has become busy and frankly I have become lazy during the most beautiful season of the year.  Spring has so many things to photograph but I haven't spent the time caring.  Anyways, all this is to say that I am going to try to do better at this challenge for the last 200 and some odd days.  It would be much easier to give this up and quite and completely forget about it, but instead I am going to try to refocus and commit myself, and try to fall in love with this project again rather than look at it is a chore.    

So here are two pictures of where my life has been lately...


Study time:


Life can be mundane.  Lately my life has been stuck in the library, filled with reading articles, typing papers and making bad health habits.











I absolutely love this highlighter, it brings color to my mundane life when school gets in the way....now this is what I am talking about when I say that I try to find joy in the small things!












April 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment